Our Website www.asolodolce.it makes use, in some cases, of cookies. Their prevalent application is related to technical reasons and the operation of the system.
The information collected by cookies is not intended to personally identify the user, but it may be used in an aggregated form for marketing activities and the analysis of the website usage.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by a server to a web client (a cookie file is stored in your web browser by the website visited by the end user).
Generally, they are utilized to remember preferences, data and navigation information of visitors on that particular website, but usually do not contain personal data.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but it is possible to modify the browser’s settings to delete cookies or prevent their automatic acceptance.
To delete cookies, or modify the way your browser handles cookies, please refer to the browser manual. Below, for your own convenience, please find a list of links for the cookies settings of the main browsers that are the most commonly used.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Internet Explorer: [mobile version]: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/11696/windows-phone-7
- Micresofot Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Chrome mobile: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=it
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
- Safari [mobile version]: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/it/help
Type of cookies
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies that are subject and readable only by the domain which created them.
- Third-party cookies, which are subject and created by external domains to the ones we are visiting.
- Session (or temporary) cookies: web browsers normally delete these cookies when the user closes the browser;
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored as files even after closing the browser and they expire after a specific length of time.
Cookies and www.asolodolce.it
The site www.asolodolce.it uses various cookies, of different types, for multiple purposes and objectives:
- First-party and session cookies, for technical purposes and the operation of the system (e.g. during authentication, authorization and surfing of services accessed through a registration).
- Third-party cookies, for web statistics (implemented on the basis of aggregated and anonymous data) to view the interactive map.
- Third-party cookies, for the tools for sharing pages and for services connected to social networks.
- Third-party profiling cookies. Permanent cookies used for commercial and promotional purposes.
Third-parties cookies policy
- For all Google products (eg.: Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google+): https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
The site www.asolodolce.it includes also some components communicated by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This service too uses third-party cookies, collected and analyzed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Users can selectively disable the Google Analytics action by installing the opt-out component on their own browser. To disable this Google Analytics action, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Any changes to this policy will be published in this section and shall enter into operation at the time of publication. The continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of such changes.