The information collected can be used in aggregate for marketing activities and for analysis of the use of the web site.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings sent from a server to a web client (a piece of information stored by the web site, visited on the computer of the surfer).
They are generally used to remember the preferences, data and navigation information of the visitors to a particular web site but do not contain personal data.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies but it is possible to change the settings of your browser to delete cookies or to prevent automatic acceptance.
The following is a series of links to guides on settings relating to the cookies of the main browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Internet Explore [versione mobile]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Safari [mobile version]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
It should be pointed out that by disabling the cookies in your browser, these settings are applied to all web sites and not only to this one.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies:
- first-party (or owner) cookies: subject to and only readable by the domain that created them;
- third-party cookies: subject to and created by domains external to that one that we are visiting.
And these can be
- session (or temporary): they are deleted when the browser is closed;
- persistent: these remain stored as files, even after closing of the browser and are deleted after a certain period of time.
For more information on cookies visit: http://www.cookiecentral.com.
Cookies and www.asolodolce.it
The www.asolodolce.it site uses several cookies of different types for various goals and purposes:
- session first-party cookie, for technical purposes and for operation of the system (e.g. during authentication, authorisation and surfing during services, which is accessed via registration);
- third-party cookies, for web statistics (performed on the basis of aggregate and anonymous data);
- third-party cookies, for page sharing tools and services related to social media.
Third-party cookies, policies
- Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
- Twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Google Analytics
The site www.asolodolce.it includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") that install third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymous information about the use of www.asolodolce.it (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes and reports the activities on the website. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Any changes to this policy will be posted in this section and will come into force at the time of publication. Continued use of the web site constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
News & trade fairs
Let’s meet us and come to taste the real Italian Quality. from 18.02 to 22.02 2018 - SHK SAEED 1 – ITALIAN PAVILLON- STAND : S1 - E55